Democratic League of Kosovo (LDK) parliamentary group chief, Avdullah Hoti, quotes an assessment by an IMF mission to Kosovo as saying that the import tariff on goods from Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina has increased consumer prices and that it has impacted lower income households. “Data from independent research also reveal that goods from Serbia and Bosnia have now been replaced with goods from [North] Macedonia, Turkey, Israel and other countries. Local consumers seem not to be profiting from the import tariff,” Hoti argued.
LDK’s Hoti: Local producers are not profiting from 100 percent tariff (media)
By OSPI-f / 19/06/2019 / Comments Off on LDK’s Hoti: Local producers are not profiting from 100 percent tariff (media)
- Published: 1 month ago on 19/06/2019
- By: OSPI-f
- Last Modified: June 19, 2019 @ 2:36 pm
- Filed Under: Articles from Kosovo media
- Belgrade Media Report 22 July 2019 22/07/2019
- Popov: Several options for resolving Haradinaj’s case, ‘political engineering’ possible (TV N1) 22/07/2019
- Dacic: I do not know if there are 20 alive witnesses (RTS) 22/07/2019
- Kosnett: U.S. friendship with Kosovo doesn’t depend on a party or politician (media) 22/07/2019
- LDK MP: If other parties form coalitions, we will have to do the same (media) 22/07/2019
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search by date
Filter by tagsAAK Aleksandar Vucic B92 Balkan Insight Blic border demarcation Dialogue Djuric Elections Epoka e Re EU EULEX Haradinaj Jahjaga KIM radio Klan Kosova Koha Koha Ditore Kosovapress Kosova Sot Kosovo Kosovo Assembly Kosovo Government Kosovo Police LDK Marko Djuric Mitrovica Mustafa N1 North PDK RTK RTK2 RTS Serbia Serbian List special court Tanjug Telegrafi Thaçi UNMIK Vecernje Novosti Vetëvendosje Vucic Zëri
DisclaimerThis website consists of selected local media articles for the information of UNMIK personnel. Search engines do not index this site. The choice of articles translated is exclusive and the contents do not represent anything other than a selection of articles likely to be of interest to UNMIK readership. The inclusion of articles in this summary does not imply endorsement by UNMIK.
July 22, 2019
July 22, 2019
- What happens to countries with no borders? Consider Kosovo - Pravda 22/07/2019What happens to countries with no borders? Consider Kosovo PravdaWe continue to watch the unbelievable bizarre, immature, and wholly irrational saga over whether or not we (the US) will be fortifying our borders with Mexico ...
- Crown Princess Kathrine sends humaniatrian help to Kosovo and Metohija - Royal Central 22/07/2019Crown Princess Kathrine sends humaniatrian help to Kosovo and Metohija Royal CentralCrown Princess Kathrine of Serbia has, in order to help the Serbian people in Kosovo and Metohija again this year, sent a donation worth more than 10,000 ...
- Serbia's president says Kosovo PM's resignation is a… - Brinkwire 21/07/2019Serbia's president says Kosovo PM's resignation is a… BrinkwireBELGRADE, Serbia – The surprise decision by Kosovo's prime minister to step down over a call for questioning from a Hague-based court has been slammed ...
- What happens to countries with no borders? Consider Kosovo - Pravda 22/07/2019
Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General
The United Nations Kosovo Trust-building Forum