President of Kosovo, Hashim Thaci, announced 22 October as the local elections date. Thaci took the decision after consultations with political parties and instructed the Central Election Commission to undertake all necessary actions to organise the electoral process.
President Thaci announces local elections date (RTK)
- Published: 2 years ago on 21/06/2017
- By: OSPI-rq
- Last Modified: June 21, 2017 @ 3:01 pm
- Filed Under: Story of the day
- Tagged With: Hashim Thaci, local elections, RTK
- Belgrade Media Report 26 June 2019 26/06/2019
- Haradinaj: No deceiving scenario can make us give up the north (RTK) 26/06/2019
- Pacolli: Kosovo will apply again for membership at INTERPOL (RTK) 26/06/2019
- Haradinaj: Rule of law is priority of the government (RTK) 26/06/2019
- Informal economy: the devil on Kosovo’s shoulder (Prishtina Insight) 26/06/2019
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search by date
Filter by tagsAAK Aleksandar Vucic B92 Balkan Insight Blic border demarcation Dialogue Djuric Elections Epoka e Re EU EULEX Haradinaj Jahjaga KIM radio Klan Kosova Koha Koha Ditore Kosovapress Kosova Sot Kosovo Kosovo Assembly Kosovo Government Kosovo Police LDK Marko Djuric Mitrovica Mustafa N1 North PDK RTK RTK2 RTS Serbia Serbian List special court Tanjug Telegrafi Thaçi UNMIK Vecernje Novosti Vetëvendosje Vucic Zëri
DisclaimerThis website consists of selected local media articles for the information of UNMIK personnel. Search engines do not index this site. The choice of articles translated is exclusive and the contents do not represent anything other than a selection of articles likely to be of interest to UNMIK readership. The inclusion of articles in this summary does not imply endorsement by UNMIK.
June 26, 2019
June 26, 2019
- A new approach to Serbia and Kosovo - Emerging Europe 26/06/2019A new approach to Serbia and Kosovo Emerging EuropeI was in Belgrade this past May, at the annual NATO Week, co-hosted by the courageous and indefatigable Jelena Milic of the Center for Euro-Atlantic Studies, ...
- Diplomatic Circles: Swedish, Italian ambassadors open homes for national days, Kosovo-Canada ties explored - The Hill Times 26/06/2019Diplomatic Circles: Swedish, Italian ambassadors open homes for national days, Kosovo-Canada ties explored The Hill TimesMaria Enrica Francesca Stajano, wife of the Italian ambassador, Italian Ambassador Claudio Taffuri, Justice Minister David Lametti, and Liberal MP Francesco ...
- Let's talk: Kosovo town using language to bridge divides - Daily Sabah 25/06/2019Let's talk: Kosovo town using language to bridge divides Daily SabahIn eastern Kosovo, a small town is trying to encourage dialogue between its Albanian and Serb communities by starting with the basics: language. This...
- A new approach to Serbia and Kosovo - Emerging Europe 26/06/2019
Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General
The United Nations Kosovo Trust-building Forum