The Serbian National Forum held a round-table “Delimitation, small Serbia – great Albania” in Gracanica yesterday, KoSSev portal reported.
Members of the Serbian National Forum, civil society organizations’ representatives and politicians, including former Kosovo Assembly deputies Rada Trajkovic and Nenad Rasic were present. During the roundtable the following conclusions were reached:
- We decisively reject any kind of delimitation and partition;
- We give full support to the Serbian Orthodox Church, the Bishop Teodosije of the Raska-Prizren Diocese and the Abbot of the Visoki Decani Monastery, Father Sava (Janjic);
- We support the views of scholars of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts in terms of the process of resolving the issue of Kosovo and Metohija;
- We call for the full respect of the Constitution of the Republic of Serbia, positive legal regulations and international law, and in particular UN SC Resolution 1244;
- We call on all, especially government officials, to do everything to prevent internal conflict among Serbs because amount of intolerance present in public discourse will not lead to anything good.
The round-table was held in the midst of tensions and ideas in regard to the scenarios of delimitation and the correction of borders announced by the Serbian and Kosovo Presidents which are interpreted as ethnic partition in reality, KoSSev portal reported.