Isa Mustafa, leader of the Democratic League of Kosovo (LDK), said today that his party will not cooperate with the ruling coalition on dialogue with Serbia, because they don’t trust them. Mustafa wrote in a Facebook post: “Cooperation on dialogue with Serbia cannot be made by accusing the LDK that it is fighting for power and posts … The LDK has no problem with power or posts when it comes to issues of capital interests for our country. Our MPs voted in favor of the demarcation agreement with Montenegro. They did so for the sake of the people and not for the merits of the ruling coalition. All of Kosovo knows who obstructed demarcation and visa liberalization. Those that govern the country today obstructed [the processes] false causes and violent actions. The LDK will not cooperate with the ruling coalition on dialogue, because we don’t trust them. We say it clear: we don’t avoid responsibility for the country, but we also won’t share responsibility with those that proved to be irresponsible. We also won’t make agreements with people that we don’t trust. The LDK and I as leader, would like if there was trust among political forces in Kosovo. Without mutual trust we cannot address capital issues. The LDK calls on you: let’s measure our forces in elections, let’s respect the rules, and then we will align forces on dialogue with a majority government, with broad-based participation and a platform that will be adopted by 2/3 of MPs.”
Mustafa: LDK won’t cooperate with ruling coalition on dialogue with Serbia (media)
By OSPI-f / 12/10/2018 / Comments Off on Mustafa: LDK won’t cooperate with ruling coalition on dialogue with Serbia (media)
- Published: 7 months ago on 12/10/2018
- By: OSPI-f
- Last Modified: October 12, 2018 @ 12:01 pm
- Filed Under: Articles from Kosovo media
- UNMIK Headlines 23 May 23/05/2019
- Belgrade Media Report 22 May 2019 22/05/2019
- Admiral Foggo: KSF transition to be in close coordination with NATO (media) 22/05/2019
- Civil society organisations seek clarification about Veseli’s name mentioned in criminal case (Koha/Klan) 22/05/2019
- “Indecent proposal” that Angela refused (Tanjug, B92) 22/05/2019
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search by date
Filter by tagsAAK Aleksandar Vucic B92 Balkan Insight Blic border demarcation Dialogue Djuric Elections Epoka e Re EU EULEX Haradinaj Jahjaga KIM radio Klan Kosova Koha Koha Ditore Kosovapress Kosova Sot Kosovo Kosovo Assembly Kosovo Government Kosovo Police LDK Marko Djuric Mitrovica Mustafa Nisma North PDK RTK RTK2 RTS Serbia Serbian List special court Tanjug Telegrafi Thaçi UNMIK Vecernje Novosti Vetëvendosje Vucic Zëri
DisclaimerThis website consists of selected local media articles for the information of UNMIK personnel. Search engines do not index this site. The choice of articles translated is exclusive and the contents do not represent anything other than a selection of articles likely to be of interest to UNMIK readership. The inclusion of articles in this summary does not imply endorsement by UNMIK.
Civil society organisations seek clarification about Veseli’s name mentioned in criminal case (Koha/Klan)
May 22, 2019
May 22, 2019
- Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his career - BBC Sport 22/05/2019Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his career BBC SportAn in-depth look at Novak Djokovic's rise, from growing up in a war-torn country to becoming the world's best male tennis player.
- Kosovo Commemorates Anniversary of Dubrava Prison Massacre - Balkan Insight 22/05/2019Kosovo Commemorates Anniversary of Dubrava Prison Massacre Balkan InsightTwenty years after Serbian forces massacred more than 100 ethnic Albanian inmates at Dubrava prison in Kosovo, a commemoration was held for the victims, ...
- Dog Rescued From Kosovo Now In Need Of NJ Home - Morristown, NJ Patch 22/05/2019Dog Rescued From Kosovo Now In Need Of NJ Home Morristown, NJ PatchDog Rescued From Kosovo Now In Need Of NJ Home - Morristown, NJ - Petit has come a long way from his home in southeastern Europe, and now, he's ...
- Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his career - BBC Sport 22/05/2019
Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General
The United Nations Kosovo Trust-building Forum