Former Kosovo Liberation Army commander Rrustem Mustafa said after being interviewed in The Hague that he had been asked ‘very serious questions’ after being invited as a ‘suspect witness’.
After a nine-hour interview at the Specialist Prosecutor’s Office in The Hague, former Kosovo Liberation Army commander Rrustem Mustafa told the media on Tuesday that he had been asked “very serious questions” without giving further details.
“It was a long interview, today it’s over. Their questions were very serious, and we were very serious in answering them,” Mustafa said.
He said he had been invited as a “suspect witness” – but did not clarify whether that meant he was suspected of war crimes or of having witnessed them.