Media report that the Kosovo State Delegation has expressed support today for the platform for dialogue with Serbia which is expected to be formally approved later today and then be sent to the Assembly for further approval. Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj said the document is in line with the Constitution of Kosovo and provides a “good guarantee” for Kosovo. “We just concluded a meeting with the delegation and we finally have an agreement on the platform. The platform derives from the Constitution, it adheres to the country’s constitution and is a good guarantee for Kosovo,” Haradinaj said. He called on opposition parties – the Democratic League of Kosovo (LDK) and Vetevendosje – to give their contribution in support of the platform. Haradinaj also said that the issue of the tax on Serbia and Bosnia was not discussed in the meeting.
Kosovo State Delegation supports platform for dialogue with Serbia (media)
By OSPI-rq / 14/02/2019 / Comments Off on Kosovo State Delegation supports platform for dialogue with Serbia (media)
- Published: 3 months ago on 14/02/2019
- By: OSPI-rq
- Last Modified: February 14, 2019 @ 1:47 pm
- Filed Under: Articles from Kosovo media
- Belgrade Media Report 22 May 2019 22/05/2019
- Admiral Foggo: KSF transition to be in close coordination with NATO (media) 22/05/2019
- Civil society organisations seek clarification about Veseli’s name mentioned in criminal case (Koha/Klan) 22/05/2019
- “Indecent proposal” that Angela refused (Tanjug, B92) 22/05/2019
- Meta: Not so easy to redraw borders (RTK) 22/05/2019
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search by date
Filter by tagsAAK Aleksandar Vucic B92 Balkan Insight Blic border demarcation Dialogue Djuric Elections Epoka e Re EU EULEX Haradinaj Jahjaga KIM radio Klan Kosova Koha Koha Ditore Kosovapress Kosova Sot Kosovo Kosovo Assembly Kosovo Government Kosovo Police LDK Marko Djuric Mitrovica Mustafa Nisma North PDK RTK RTK2 RTS Serbia Serbian List special court Tanjug Telegrafi Thaçi UNMIK Vecernje Novosti Vetëvendosje Vucic Zëri
DisclaimerThis website consists of selected local media articles for the information of UNMIK personnel. Search engines do not index this site. The choice of articles translated is exclusive and the contents do not represent anything other than a selection of articles likely to be of interest to UNMIK readership. The inclusion of articles in this summary does not imply endorsement by UNMIK.
Civil society organisations seek clarification about Veseli’s name mentioned in criminal case (Koha/Klan)
May 22, 2019
May 22, 2019
- Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his career - BBC Sport 22/05/2019Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his career BBC SportAn in-depth look at Novak Djokovic's rise, from growing up in a war-torn country to becoming the world's best male tennis player.
- Kosovo Commemorates Anniversary of Dubrava Prison Massacre - Balkan Insight 22/05/2019Kosovo Commemorates Anniversary of Dubrava Prison Massacre Balkan InsightTwenty years after Serbian forces massacred more than 100 ethnic Albanian inmates at Dubrava prison in Kosovo, a commemoration was held for the victims, ...
- Dog Rescued From Kosovo Now In Need Of NJ Home - Morristown, NJ Patch 22/05/2019Dog Rescued From Kosovo Now In Need Of NJ Home Morristown, NJ PatchDog Rescued From Kosovo Now In Need Of NJ Home - Morristown, NJ - Petit has come a long way from his home in southeastern Europe, and now, he's ...
- Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his career - BBC Sport 22/05/2019
Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General
The United Nations Kosovo Trust-building Forum