Co-heads of the Kosovo state delegation for dialogue with Serbia, Fatmir Limaj and Shpend Ahmeti, submitted a copy of the platform for dialogue with Serbia to Kosovo Assembly Speaker Kadri Veseli. At a joint press conference, Veseli said the platform guarantees Kosovo’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. “At the same time it guarantees there will be no association with executive competencies, third government or Republika Srpska in the Republic of Kosovo,” he said. Veseli said the document also stipulates reciprocity for rights of the Albanian community in Serbia with the Serb community in Kosovo. He also said “2019 will be the year when Kosovo will join the UN.” Veseli said that while the Kosovo Assembly will vote on the platform for agreement with Serbia, the final say will be with the people of Kosovo through referendum.
Kosovo State Delegation submits platform for dialogue to Assembly (media)
By OSPI-rq / 15/02/2019 / Comments Off on Kosovo State Delegation submits platform for dialogue to Assembly (media)
- Published: 3 months ago on 15/02/2019
- By: OSPI-rq
- Last Modified: February 15, 2019 @ 12:47 pm
- Filed Under: Articles from Kosovo media
- How the European Union is betraying the Western Balkans (Washington Post) 23/05/2019
- UNMIK Headlines 23 May 23/05/2019
- Belgrade Media Report 22 May 2019 22/05/2019
- Admiral Foggo: KSF transition to be in close coordination with NATO (media) 22/05/2019
- Civil society organisations seek clarification about Veseli’s name mentioned in criminal case (Koha/Klan) 22/05/2019
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search by date
Filter by tagsAAK Aleksandar Vucic B92 Balkan Insight Blic border demarcation Dialogue Djuric Elections Epoka e Re EU EULEX Haradinaj Jahjaga KIM radio Klan Kosova Koha Koha Ditore Kosovapress Kosova Sot Kosovo Kosovo Assembly Kosovo Government Kosovo Police LDK Marko Djuric Mitrovica Mustafa Nisma North PDK RTK RTK2 RTS Serbia Serbian List special court Tanjug Telegrafi Thaçi UNMIK Vecernje Novosti Vetëvendosje Vucic Zëri
DisclaimerThis website consists of selected local media articles for the information of UNMIK personnel. Search engines do not index this site. The choice of articles translated is exclusive and the contents do not represent anything other than a selection of articles likely to be of interest to UNMIK readership. The inclusion of articles in this summary does not imply endorsement by UNMIK.
Civil society organisations seek clarification about Veseli’s name mentioned in criminal case (Koha/Klan)
May 22, 2019
May 22, 2019
- Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his career - BBC Sport 22/05/2019Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his career BBC SportAn in-depth look at Novak Djokovic's rise, from growing up in a war-torn country to becoming the world's best male tennis player.
- Kosovo Commemorates Anniversary of Dubrava Prison Massacre - Balkan Insight 22/05/2019Kosovo Commemorates Anniversary of Dubrava Prison Massacre Balkan InsightTwenty years after Serbian forces massacred more than 100 ethnic Albanian inmates at Dubrava prison in Kosovo, a commemoration was held for the victims, ...
- Dog Rescued From Kosovo Now In Need Of NJ Home - Morristown, NJ Patch 22/05/2019Dog Rescued From Kosovo Now In Need Of NJ Home Morristown, NJ PatchDog Rescued From Kosovo Now In Need Of NJ Home - Morristown, NJ - Petit has come a long way from his home in southeastern Europe, and now, he's ...
- Novak Djokovic: How 1999 Nato bombings of Belgrade shaped his career - BBC Sport 22/05/2019
Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General
The United Nations Kosovo Trust-building Forum