Several news websites report that Kosovo Assembly President Kadri Veseli met today with representatives of civil society organizations to discuss his initiative to set up a committee that would clean the lists of war veterans. Veseli wrote on a Facebook post that he has called on civil society to support the initiative and to work together to safeguard the honor of freedom fighters and the state of Kosovo. “Civil society is one of the most important pillars of our state, for building a genuine democracy and for addressing the challenges we face. I met today with representatives of several organizations and I presented to them my initiative to set up an investigative committee into the lists of veterans of the Kosovo Liberation Army. This is a mission that we must work on together,” Veseli wrote.
Veseli presents to civil society initiative for investigative committee into veterans’ lists
By OSPI-f / 14/06/2019 / Comments Off on Veseli presents to civil society initiative for investigative committee into veterans’ lists
- Published: 1 month ago on 14/06/2019
- By: OSPI-f
- Last Modified: June 14, 2019 @ 10:57 am
- Filed Under: Articles from Kosovo media
- Belgrade Media Report 22 July 2019 22/07/2019
- Popov: Several options for resolving Haradinaj’s case, ‘political engineering’ possible (TV N1) 22/07/2019
- Dacic: I do not know if there are 20 alive witnesses (RTS) 22/07/2019
- Kosnett: U.S. friendship with Kosovo doesn’t depend on a party or politician (media) 22/07/2019
- LDK MP: If other parties form coalitions, we will have to do the same (media) 22/07/2019
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search by date
Filter by tagsAAK Aleksandar Vucic B92 Balkan Insight Blic border demarcation Dialogue Djuric Elections Epoka e Re EU EULEX Haradinaj Jahjaga KIM radio Klan Kosova Koha Koha Ditore Kosovapress Kosova Sot Kosovo Kosovo Assembly Kosovo Government Kosovo Police LDK Marko Djuric Mitrovica Mustafa N1 North PDK RTK RTK2 RTS Serbia Serbian List special court Tanjug Telegrafi Thaçi UNMIK Vecernje Novosti Vetëvendosje Vucic Zëri
DisclaimerThis website consists of selected local media articles for the information of UNMIK personnel. Search engines do not index this site. The choice of articles translated is exclusive and the contents do not represent anything other than a selection of articles likely to be of interest to UNMIK readership. The inclusion of articles in this summary does not imply endorsement by UNMIK.
July 22, 2019
July 22, 2019
- Transfer news: Fulham keeping tabs on Kosovo international Elbasan Rashani - Daily Mail 22/07/2019Transfer news: Fulham keeping tabs on Kosovo international Elbasan Rashani Daily MailThe Cottagers are keen to add a wide player to their ranks ahead of the Championship season and Rashani who plays for Norwegian side Odd Ballklubb, is on ...
- Haradinaj: I Resigned To Protect Kosovo's Sovereignty - Radio Free Europe/ Radio Liberty 22/07/2019Haradinaj: I Resigned To Protect Kosovo's Sovereignty Radio Free Europe/ Radio LibertyOutgoing Kosovar Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj says he is resigning from office to avoid any damage to Kosovo's statehood in the wake of his designation ...
- 'A Shelter Among The Clouds' leads winners at Kosovo's PriFest - Screen International 22/07/2019'A Shelter Among The Clouds' leads winners at Kosovo's PriFest Screen InternationalRobert Budina's mountain-set family drama A Shelter Among The Clouds was the key winner at Kosovo's PriFest in Pristina on Sunday (July 21), taking home ...
- Transfer news: Fulham keeping tabs on Kosovo international Elbasan Rashani - Daily Mail 22/07/2019
Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General
The United Nations Kosovo Trust-building Forum