Head of EU Office in Kosovo, Nataliya Apostolova, said that the education sector in Kosovo continues to face many challenges including non-implementation of the curriculum, lack of adequate text books and politisation of education institutions. Apostolova said at an education conference in Pristina that any delay in addressing these challenges is a crime towards the Kosovo youth. “Kosovo youth deserves quality education, it needs to be government priority. Political establishment must put this important issue above daily politics,” Apostolova wrote on Twitter.
Apostolova: Delays in education sector progress, crime towards the Kosovo youth (Zeri/Klan Kosova)
By OSPI-rq / 06/03/2019 / Comments Off on Apostolova: Delays in education sector progress, crime towards the Kosovo youth (Zeri/Klan Kosova)
- Published: 5 months ago on 06/03/2019
- By: OSPI-rq
- Last Modified: March 6, 2019 @ 1:33 pm
- Filed Under: Development/Humanitarian
- UNMIK Headlines 23 July 23/07/2019
- Belgrade Media Report 22 July 2019 22/07/2019
- Popov: Several options for resolving Haradinaj’s case, ‘political engineering’ possible (TV N1) 22/07/2019
- Dacic: I do not know if there are 20 alive witnesses (RTS) 22/07/2019
- Kosnett: U.S. friendship with Kosovo doesn’t depend on a party or politician (media) 22/07/2019
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search by date
Filter by tagsAAK Aleksandar Vucic B92 Balkan Insight Blic border demarcation Dialogue Djuric Elections Epoka e Re EU EULEX Haradinaj Jahjaga KIM radio Klan Kosova Koha Koha Ditore Kosovapress Kosova Sot Kosovo Kosovo Assembly Kosovo Government Kosovo Police LDK Marko Djuric Mitrovica Mustafa N1 North PDK RTK RTK2 RTS Serbia Serbian List special court Tanjug Telegrafi Thaçi UNMIK Vecernje Novosti Vetëvendosje Vucic Zëri
DisclaimerThis website consists of selected local media articles for the information of UNMIK personnel. Search engines do not index this site. The choice of articles translated is exclusive and the contents do not represent anything other than a selection of articles likely to be of interest to UNMIK readership. The inclusion of articles in this summary does not imply endorsement by UNMIK.
July 22, 2019
July 22, 2019
- Transfer news: Fulham keeping tabs on Kosovo international Elbasan Rashani - Daily Mail 22/07/2019Transfer news: Fulham keeping tabs on Kosovo international Elbasan Rashani Daily MailThe Cottagers are keen to add a wide player to their ranks ahead of the Championship season and Rashani who plays for Norwegian side Odd Ballklubb, is on ...
- Haradinaj: I Resigned To Protect Kosovo's Sovereignty - Radio Free Europe/ Radio Liberty 22/07/2019Haradinaj: I Resigned To Protect Kosovo's Sovereignty Radio Free Europe/ Radio LibertyOutgoing Kosovar Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj says he is resigning from office to avoid any damage to Kosovo's statehood in the wake of his designation ...
- 'A Shelter Among The Clouds' leads winners at Kosovo's PriFest - Screen International 22/07/2019'A Shelter Among The Clouds' leads winners at Kosovo's PriFest Screen InternationalRobert Budina's mountain-set family drama A Shelter Among The Clouds was the key winner at Kosovo's PriFest in Pristina on Sunday (July 21), taking home ...
- Transfer news: Fulham keeping tabs on Kosovo international Elbasan Rashani - Daily Mail 22/07/2019
Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General
The United Nations Kosovo Trust-building Forum