• Collaku: There will be no agreement on amnesty of war crimes (Express)
• Different positions among Western countries on Kosovo-Serbia dialogue (Koha)
• Finland encourages Kosovo to reach agreement with Serbia (Kosovapress)
• “Attempts to damage the image of KSF” (media)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search by date
Filter by tagsAAK Aleksandar Vucic B92 Balkan Insight Blic border demarcation Dialogue Djuric Elections Epoka e Re EU EULEX Haradinaj Jahjaga KIM radio Klan Kosova Koha Koha Ditore Kosovapress Kosova Sot Kosovo Kosovo Assembly Kosovo Government Kosovo Police LDK Mitrovica Mustafa Nisma North PDK RTK RTK2 RTS Serbia Serbian List special court Tanjug Telegrafi Thaçi TV Most UNMIK Vecernje Novosti Vetëvendosje Vucic Zëri
DisclaimerThis website consists of selected local media articles for the information of UNMIK personnel. Search engines do not index this site. The choice of articles translated is exclusive and the contents do not represent anything other than a selection of articles likely to be of interest to UNMIK readership. The inclusion of articles in this summary does not imply endorsement by UNMIK.
- Kosovo: Creating a full Army out of its Security Force - Qrius 19/01/2019Kosovo: Creating a full Army out of its Security Force QriusHowever, another motivation for the creation of the army is that it reinforces Kosovo's status as an independent state.
- Bloomberg: Russia may join Serbia-Kosovo talks if US does - Kyiv Post 19/01/2019Bloomberg: Russia may join Serbia-Kosovo talks if US does Kyiv PostRussian President Vladimir Putin told Serbiaâ€™s leader Aleksandar Vucic that his administration might join talks to resolve a dispute between the Balkan ...
- Russia May Join Serbia-Kosovo Talks If U.S. Does, Blic Reports - Bloomberg 19/01/2019Russia May Join Serbia-Kosovo Talks If U.S. Does, Blic Reports BloombergRussian President Vladimir Putin told Serbia's leader Aleksandar Vucic that his administration might join talks to resolve a dispute between the Balkan country ...
- Kosovo: Creating a full Army out of its Security Force - Qrius 19/01/2019
Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General