Vetevendosje parliamentary group chief Glauk Konjufca said today that Kosovo’s Security Council should meet urgently after media reports that Branislav Nikolic is working in the Office of President of Kosovo, Hashim Thaci. Konjufca said: “The Kosovo Security Council must meet as soon as possible, because Branislav Nikolic has been employed in the Office of the President of State. According to the media, this person is a member of the Serbian intelligence service. This constitutes a serious threat to national security. The Constitution (Article 94, point 5, Article 127, point 2) provide that the Prime Minister chairs the Security Council. Why is the Prime Minister not calling for a meeting? Is he scared from the President who mentions Radojicic’s basement where the current government was formed? What a terrible couple Thaci – Haradinaj: both of them blackmailed by Vucic’s tools”.
Konjufca: A Serb spy works in the Office of the President (Telegrafi)
By OSPI-f / 19/06/2019 / Comments Off on Konjufca: A Serb spy works in the Office of the President (Telegrafi)
- Published: 1 month ago on 19/06/2019
- By: OSPI-f
- Last Modified: June 19, 2019 @ 2:15 pm
- Filed Under: Articles from Kosovo media
- Belgrade Media Report 22 July 2019 22/07/2019
- Popov: Several options for resolving Haradinaj’s case, ‘political engineering’ possible (TV N1) 22/07/2019
- Dacic: I do not know if there are 20 alive witnesses (RTS) 22/07/2019
- Kosnett: U.S. friendship with Kosovo doesn’t depend on a party or politician (media) 22/07/2019
- LDK MP: If other parties form coalitions, we will have to do the same (media) 22/07/2019
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Search by date
Filter by tagsAAK Aleksandar Vucic B92 Balkan Insight Blic border demarcation Dialogue Djuric Elections Epoka e Re EU EULEX Haradinaj Jahjaga KIM radio Klan Kosova Koha Koha Ditore Kosovapress Kosova Sot Kosovo Kosovo Assembly Kosovo Government Kosovo Police LDK Marko Djuric Mitrovica Mustafa N1 North PDK RTK RTK2 RTS Serbia Serbian List special court Tanjug Telegrafi Thaçi UNMIK Vecernje Novosti Vetëvendosje Vucic Zëri
DisclaimerThis website consists of selected local media articles for the information of UNMIK personnel. Search engines do not index this site. The choice of articles translated is exclusive and the contents do not represent anything other than a selection of articles likely to be of interest to UNMIK readership. The inclusion of articles in this summary does not imply endorsement by UNMIK.
July 22, 2019
July 22, 2019
- What happens to countries with no borders? Consider Kosovo - Pravda 22/07/2019What happens to countries with no borders? Consider Kosovo PravdaWe continue to watch the unbelievable bizarre, immature, and wholly irrational saga over whether or not we (the US) will be fortifying our borders with Mexico ...
- Crown Princess Kathrine sends humaniatrian help to Kosovo and Metohija - Royal Central 22/07/2019Crown Princess Kathrine sends humaniatrian help to Kosovo and Metohija Royal CentralCrown Princess Kathrine of Serbia has, in order to help the Serbian people in Kosovo and Metohija again this year, sent a donation worth more than 10,000 ...
- Serbia's president says Kosovo PM's resignation is a… - Brinkwire 21/07/2019Serbia's president says Kosovo PM's resignation is a… BrinkwireBELGRADE, Serbia – The surprise decision by Kosovo's prime minister to step down over a call for questioning from a Hague-based court has been slammed ...
- What happens to countries with no borders? Consider Kosovo - Pravda 22/07/2019
Office of the Spokesperson for the UN Secretary-General
The United Nations Kosovo Trust-building Forum